5 Questions with: Meghan Quinn
1. I’ve loved pretty much everything you’ve written, for someone that’s never read any of your books. How would you describe yourself as an author?
Thank you. You're going to get a little of everything from me. Heart, humor and heat. That's my normal recipe for a book. I have some books that have more heart in them (Dear Life) or more heat (Bourbon Series) or more humor (The Mother Road) but whatever book it is, you know you will get those three things!
2. What do you find the most fun about writing?
Creating new story lines. I love producing a whole new story and making the characters work for their love. They have to EARN it!
3. Out of all the characters you’ve created, which one is your favorite?
Probably Rosie from The Virgin Romance Novelist. She's so clueless but sweet and wants to know everything. I adore her.
4. What’s one thing you love to do during the summer?
Hike with my family although it's been hard with the baby but now that he's two, I'm thinking we can start back up again.
5. Anything you’re currently working on?
Just finished up a new Duet that comes out June 21st and July 5th. It's about whether you should pursue your dream, or love!
ADD MEGHAN'S BOOKS TO GOODREADS
CHECK THEM OUT ON AMAZON
Author, wife, adoptive mother, and peanut butter lover. Will dance for laughs, won’t eat anything spicy because you asked, but will squeeze boobs in replace of a hug. Grew up in Southern California (Temecula, anyone? Anyone?) lived in New York (the armpit of NY, not the city) and now resides in Colorado with my wife, son, two dogs, three cats, and my multiple book boyfriends. Loves love, anything romantic, and will die if I ever meet Tom Hanks. Yay, books!