20 Questions with: Jeff Strand
1. Write a horror story with just 5 words
"What head?" she asked, smiling.
2. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Sadly, no. Or an alien. Or Bigfoot. I'm so deprived.
3. What is your favorite scary movie?
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. (Original version, of course.)
4. If you were a ghost, who would you want to haunt?
5. A Zombie Apocalypse is starting to happen, what is the first thing you would do?
Take notes for my novelization of the event.
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is one book, that you think everyone should read?
Swan Song by Robert McCammon.
8. If you had to choose to eat one Candy for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Snickers. It's not my favorite candy, but it's the one I'm least likely to get sick of. I'd eventually grow to hate gummi bears.
9. Who is your favorite Villian?
Kurtwood Smith as Clarence Boddicker in RoboCop.
10. If someone made a movie about your life, who would you choose to play you?
Jennifer Lawrence, because I'm all about unpredictable casting choices.
11. Do Pineapples belong on Pizza?
Yes, in a place of honor.
12. Name a horror movie, that scared you as a kid.
13. Coffee or Tea?
14. If you had a million dollars, what would you do?
The same thing I'm doing now, but with far more financial security.
15. Who would you take trick or treating?
An adorable kid who didn't like candy.
16. Have you ever egged a house?
Nope. Should I have?
17. If you could be any character from your books, who would it be?
The characters in my books are treated so horribly that I wouldn't want to be any of them.
18. Favorite Zombie Film
Shaun of the Dead.
19. What is one thing that you would never eat again?
20. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
A winning smile.
CHECK OUT HIS BOOKS ON AMAZON!
ALSO AVAILABLE AT MAJOR RETAILERS
Jeff Strand is the four-time Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of 30+ books, including Blister, A Bad Day For Voodoo, and Wolf Hunt. Cemetery Dance magazine said “No author working today comes close to Jeff Strand’s perfect mixture of comedy and terror.” He lives in Tampa, Florida.