20 Questions with: Erin Noelle
1. if you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be? A butterfly
2. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice? A baseball bat
3. If you were a ghost where would you haunt? Why? I would haunt the White House because it would be awesome to mess with the president.
4. What celebrity do you have a secret crush on? David Beckham. Long time now lol.
5. Write a horror story in five words? All the books were destroyed.
6. Favorite Drink Water
7. Favorite Color
8. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!!! It's almost here...
9. Who is your favorite witch? Sabrina, of course
10. What is the worst thing you've ever purchased and why was it so bad? A convertible car, because there are only like 10 days in Houston where it's nice to ride around with the top down, and then it's something else that can break.
11. What's one job you would never do? Defense attorney; I couldn't represent someone I knew was guilty.
12. Which urban legend scares you the most? Candyman! I still refuse to say it in a mirror.
13. Do Pineapples belong on Pizza? Yuck, no.
14. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it? Sure, as long as I wasn't alone.
15. What is the first book that made you cry? Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
16. Do you have a favorite Horror Movie? Poltergeist
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose? I Know What You Did Last Summer because... hello, Ryan Phillipe!
18. Favorite Vampire? Lucien from Kristen Ashley's The Three Trilogy
19. Whats one thing that you will never ever eat again? Green peas **gags**
20. Favorite Quote from a Movie or TV Show?
You had me at "hello".
CHECK OUT ERIN'S NEW DUET COMING SOON EXP1RE 10/26 & ETERN1TY RELEASING 11/3O
Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband and two young daughters. While earning her degree in History, she rediscovered her love for reading that was first instilled by her grandmother when she was a young child. A lover of happily-ever-afters, both historical and current, Erin is an avid reader of all romance novels.
Most nights you can find her cuddled up in bed with her husband, her Kindle in hand and a sporting event of some sorts on television.